Our Blog

NIGERIAN MADE ENGLISH....{Just For The Laugh) {via @234VIBES}

 
Just thought about and remembered some english sentences that is MADE IN NIGERIA. My friends call it PINGLISH.
*Abeg dress back.
*If I hear pim, u go hear weeen.
*Have they BROUGHT light?
*The FILM is SWEET
*Pls help me SLOW that fan
*Mummy HAVE come
*I’ll tell my daddy FOR YOU
*Have you paid your school fees money?
*See as you BAFF up
*Put the bread inside LYLON
*I strong KAKARAKA
*Oya come and be going
*I KUKUMA don’t have your time
*Shebi you have BB charger
*See how her eye is entering my food
*Did you see the sound of my ringtone?
*I know you have come since bcoz I hear
your perfume.
*Did you hear that smell?
##piss is catching me..
My stomach is painin me..
My eye is turnin me…
The ground is drou-in
##Afraid is Catching me.
#Come and be going
### why are you “fearing”?
Oya, if you know you can’t fit do what i wanted why did u show?

Ibo
‘Prease’, i don’t ‘rike’ it!
If yah ‘blother’ ‘rives’ in ‘sulurele’ then he is a biggi boy
yoruba
will you come to hour ‘hause’ and play ‘fido’ game?
‘oney’, am ome!##

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post

@234VIBES ENTZ Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

234VIBEZ ENTERTAINMENT. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.