Our Blog

Psquare's Elder, Brother Jude Okoye - Why I Am Still Single {via @234vibes }

Jude ‘Engees’ Okoye is the elder brother, manager and director of Peter and Paul Okoye, popularly known as P-Square. Excerpts from his interview with Bayo Adetu of PM News
Peter and Paul already have kids; and we all know their heartthrobs. Can you tell us the one in your life?
Why are you people always forcing me to come to the public? I don’t want to be a celebrity and I am not one of them. I don’t sing, dance or act. I love where I am now (hiding myself) and if I love to do that, how do you expect me to introduce the lady I am dating? Back to your question, I have somebody, yes but I won’t tell you her name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post

@234VIBES ENTZ Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

234VIBEZ ENTERTAINMENT. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.