Our Blog

We Will Meet In Court – Funke Akindele Blasts Media Houses { via @234VIBES}

funke-akindele-and-hubby1


The knives have started coming out as Nollywood star actress Funke Jenifa Akindele has been firing from all cylinders, telling all the media houses in Nigeria who carried the story of her break up with with her husband, Kehinde Oloyede, should be ready to meet her in court, promising that they will pay through their noses by the time she finishes with them. The fiery actress recently released a statement which read thus: “I read in the newspaper that I am divorced. What proof do you have? And I am taking this to court because my marriage is intact. You guys are rumour mongers. Funke Akindele Oloyede.” It will be recalled that her serial polygamist husband, Oloyede, had updated his facebook page with the news of their separation. “It is with heavy heart that I am announcing the separation of me and my wife, Mrs. Olufunke Akindele. We have both agreed to go our separate ways because of irreconcilable differences. We are still best of friends and we would forever remain good friends.” So who should we believe? And how many of the media houses and journalists is she going to sue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post

@234VIBES ENTZ Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

234VIBEZ ENTERTAINMENT. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.