Our Blog

MUSIC: I'M STILL(Unreleased) - CHRIS BROWN (Took Shots At Rihanna) {via @234VIBES}

Chris Brown ā€“ Iā€™m Still
Earlier yesterday, DJ Khaled released a smooth cut from his upcoming album titled “I’m Still” which featured Chris Brown along with some other names. Chris took to his twitter to inform the fans that he also had a rap verse on the song, but it didn’t make the final cut. 
Last night Chris Brown released his previously unheard verse from DJ Khaled’s single ‘I’m Still’ containing a clear and present shot at ex-girlfriend, Rihanna…
On the verse Chris raps,
“Every nigga in the industry done f**ked my b***h/ And all my niggas said I told ya/Now all these rap niggas wanna be political/Nah, f**k that I’m a real lyrical/killer”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post

@234VIBES ENTZ Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

234VIBEZ ENTERTAINMENT. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.