Our Blog

MUSIC: B.O.B. How To Rap{ Kendrick's Reply} and JOEL ORTIZ - Out of Control {kendrick's reply}

B.o.B
B.o.B uses his voice and guitar playing skills to respond toKendrick Lamar’s verse on Big Sean’s “Control.” Like Joell Ortiz, the Hustle Gang rapper was not one of the MCs mentioned by Kendrick.
But instead of getting aggressive with his rhymes, he takes a different approach.
“I hear underrated so much, you would swear it was my name/ Ain’t no rappers on my list/ Come holler at me when you’re done riding each other’s dick/ 25 millions singles worldwide/ I guess I’ll take another hit/ Matter fact I find this rap shit boring/ Man, I’m over it,” raps B.o.B before breaking into a guitar solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post

@234VIBES ENTZ Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

234VIBEZ ENTERTAINMENT. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.