Our Blog

PHOTO: Comedian, I Go Die Acquires N30M Rolls Royce + Builds new house {via @234vibes }


Comedian, I Go Dye has just acquired a N30million white and ash with red interior Rolls Royce Phantom – though he is awaiting the delivery.

The renowned comedian already has a white Cadillac Escalade and is currently building his second multi million naira home in Benin city.

Confirming the report of the rolls royce, I Go Dye in a quick chat with Encomium magazine said:
“Yes, I have ordered for a Rolls Royce and I think I deserve it because I have worked for it. You also know that I don’t like to flaunt my wealth and acquisitions, so I wish you wouldn’t quote me”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post

@234VIBES ENTZ Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

234VIBEZ ENTERTAINMENT. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.