Our Blog

AM NOT A BITCH AND DON'T HAVE BUSINESS WITH BE***ST CALLED SCORAW-JESSIE MAXXI

Akinkuotu kenny(jessiemaxxi) Scoraw is ma ex boy friend n we had a misunderstanding wen I find out dat he is a rough guy n gal beater he even beat me up d day we broke n dats y I 8 him But he begged 4 forgiveness n I latter 4give him n dats y we do talk anytym we met @ a party. There was dis day I went 2 a friend's party n scoraw happens 2 be d DJ, we greeted as usual n I kept ma fone and ma purse on a chair beside wen I want 2 dance n 2 ma dismay, I couldn't find ma fone wen I finish dancing. I latter find out dat it was scoraw dat stole ma find n he used it 2 bait me so dat I can cum 2 his place n wen I did,he beat me up n raped me n he didn't giv me d fone I was really mad @him 4 doing dat n I called him a beast on 2go n he was mad @me 4 doing dat so he tricked me 2 cum 2 his place by using a strange no 2 call me pretending 2 be sum1 else n he told me dat he has help me 2 get ma fone 4rm skully little did I knw dat he wAs d one calling so I fell 4 it again n I ran 2 his place but I didn't enter bcos I don't trust him so I stayed @d gate of his house waiting 4 d so called caller 2 show up n giv me d fone but d caller neva showed up,scoraw did n he dragged me on d floor all d way 2 his apartment upstairs n he locked d door,sum minutes after dat 2 of his frnds showed up,I mean lawless n tayo n I greeted tayo bcos he is a very gud frnd of mine. Den lawless said he is hungry n skully asked him 2 eat me n I called him a fool 4 saying dat n I tried 2 open d door but he slapped me n push me away n he dragged me 2 his room striPped me wit d help of lawless n took ma nude pix,he later tried 2 gang rape me but I act as if I'm not feeling fyn n he asked me 2 dress up n leave bcos he was afraid of me collapsing in his place....I dated scoraw 4 almost a year n he neva see d color of ma pant,he is d one dat put all dose dirty pix on bbm not me n he is d one circulating all dose dirty stories abt me I'm not a bitch,I wud ave sleep wit him wen were dating if I'm a bitch but I didn't bcos I'm not cheap Am using diz moment to tell d whole world and every one dat am a natural person and don't indulge ma sef in naughty tinz.I fink diz story will touchhh him and his music career

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post

@234VIBES ENTZ Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

234VIBEZ ENTERTAINMENT. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.