Our Blog

MUSIC: PAUL PLAY - RENEGADE

Paul-Play
This is a world class song from the most successful and the best-selling R&B artist in Nigerian music history.
Paul Play Dairo is now on the international scene as he joins Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Eminem, Rihanna, Shakira and more on BMI to releases his first international debut single title RENEGADE on 20Ent. Hollywood CA.
Paul Play Dairo who recently made the ambassador to NOA (National Orientation Agency) His working with international Producers in the US to deliver his international debut album.
Enjoy “RENEGADE” a classic song from the Nigeria music icon Paul Play Diaro.

DOWNLOAD


LYRICS
Intro
Many times
wish you could see
Behind the masquerade
I’m not the man
You really think I am
Oh no
Everywhere I lay my hat
Baby that’s my home
I’m sorry girl
I don’t really have a heart
Many times I said
I love you
Baby that’s a lie
I was a victim of a brokenheart
So many times
Love is in a deep sleep
No one to wake it up
Before I give it up
Baby can you wake it up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post

@234VIBES ENTZ Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

234VIBEZ ENTERTAINMENT. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.