Our Blog

THE APETITE - A MUST READ, Thank Me Later

My Life had become boring.  A boring scheduled cycle that always swung between work and home and sometimes shopping or sometimes, like today just wandering. I was feeling a little choked and lord knew I needed a dash of alcohol. 

And maybe a little more…

I walked in to Exclusive stores, Abuja quite innocently self absorbed and i went straight to the Coffee Bar, greeting all the attendants on my path a little absentmindedly, as usual. When i got to the counter at the coffee shop, I ordered my usual ice cream with a Martini shot, had a sit and looked around and for the first time i noticed this light skinned dude talking to his friend, about me? just a hunch. And when they both looked at me with expressions varying from pure lust to curiosity? Yeah. They were definitely talking about me.

The next time they looked at me I looked the darker one straight in the eyes for about three seconds then raised my eyebrow. I got the desired squirming I wanted from him, got my order and started with my ice cream. And just for fun, i looked towards my curious company while i swept my tongue over the cone and savored the taste of my chocchip and licked my lower lip. He was visibly tense and i just looked else where and finished off my dessert. Took my Martini a little faster and I stood and walked out with every drop of sexiness oozing from every pore i had. 

I knew right then and there that I would want to fuck this man. He looked so proper and immune but his eyes said differently. I got to the exit and looked behind me he was right there, just about five steps from me. I walked on to my car turned around before he got to the ‘chiking’ part.

“What is your name?” I asked, looking at his 6ft 5 frame. A big man, i thought. Tall enough for me to do whatever i want to do with my 6ft height.

“Toro, Adetoro Ademola… And Yours?” He says.

“Nike. Call me, and soon” I gave him my card.

Saw his friend coming out of the complex as i drove out of the place.

I drove straight home to my room. Where i started to ponder on all the things i wanted to do to him. My dirty thoughts got me so wet. I needed a cold shower–just then, my phone started ringing. Toro, must be Toro. I answered the call and waited for him to talk. 

“Hey, Adenike George. This is Toro”

Oh my God. His voice did not make matters better. It felt like a feathery caress making my already hot skin hotter. 

“Toro, How are you? Home yet?”

“Yes, just here, thinking about you”

*scuffed* “Really?” 

I rolled my eyes in disgust. Like dude how can you be thinking about me when we just–

“I don’t think i have seen breasts so big on a tall woman. Took all my will not to rip that tunic you had on, plus, I didn’t want you to run away from me” He said

I was so turned on by his bluntness.

“Oh yeah?” I answered in my calmest voice. Successfully concealing the fact that my pulsing pussy was about to explode. 

Fuck, was I dripping now. 

“Call me tomorrow, we’ll talk. Sleep well, Toro”

Then I hung up. 

Jeez!

I got in the shower, and while I washed I couldn’t help but brush my fingers against my nipples… they were so hard and my clit was highly sensitive. Fuck. I needed to use Mr. O today. Been a while. 

I rushed my shower, dried myself then stepped in to my bedroom to get Mr. O. Got into bed and turned on my present and ever ready vibe.

I was so horny, i spread my naked thighs and shoved that silicone dick in to me. It wasn’t enough, but it was enough for that night. 

I let my imagination go wild… 

Toro was there; right there in my bed, in between my thighs, eating me out. His tongue–lord, his tongue was driving me mad. With the relentless flicks he delivered directly on my sensitive nub and the way he simultaneously plucked on my nipples. He took his sweet time making me unbearably hornier while i chanted his name like a mantra. He got on top of me, gloriously naked and without hesitation he gripped my hips and thrust in to my dripping warm core, and I had my orgasm. Switching my vibe off, I turned on my side and thought about how he would fuck me… and I knew it had to be better with Toro.

I slept with a smile on my face. 

I woke even hornier, thank God it was Friday, i thought.

I showered fast and got dressed in a turtleneck tunic dress and sandals, got in my car and zoomed off to work. 

At the office, at about 12:20pm, i got a call from Toro. 

He asked to take me out for lunch and i agreed.

He came to pick me from the office at 12:58pm and as i got in his car, I felt the attraction in the air. I looked at him, he didn’t say a word.

I was thinking “Oh, Toro… How I will cuff  you to my bed post while I allow you make me cum. Over and Over—” i cut off the thought before my dirty imagination started letting my nipples pucker.

“How did you find the place”, i asked.

“Remember you gave me your card, Adenike George”, he said. 

“Oh”

I felt a bit embarrassed as the answer to that question was highly obvious.

Nice! Captain Obvious.

I stole a glance at him and he was smiling mischievously. Then i realised we were in a residential area.

I asked “what is the name of this eatery we are going?”

Then he looked at me sheepishly and said “I don’t eat outside, i already made arrangements for food and lunch will be served in my house. Don’t worry, I don’t bite”

I started thinking; WTF. I am supposed to be the one catching you off guard like this not the other way round”

We got to our destination and he came to open the door for me as he led me to his house with his hand on the small of my back. The shivers that little contact caused… And yeah, the house did smell very good. The food was actually waiting on the dining table..

“There is an assortment of food here so you can choose whatever you want” He says. 

I turn around to look at him as he got rid of his baseball cap. The retort i wanted to offer got stuck in my throat. He was so close and it was overwhelming for a woman like me that is used to looking down on people. I turned around fast so he could not see the effect he had on me on my face.

I walked to the dining and started checking everything. I settled for dodo and fish and some freshly squeezed orange and i we started to eat in companionable silence.

I felt his eyes on me while we ate and my suppressed libido was no longer containable. i stood abruptly while i looked at my time. I still had 24 minutes.

That was hardly enough, but it would do.

I got closer to him with my eyes on his… he got the hint, took some water and stood as well.

“Is any one home at this moment?” I asked as i pulled him to the living room 

“Just one moment” he said, then yelled “Sam!” at Sam’s response, he told him to go out and not come back for the next 45minutes.

Immediately Toro locked the door behind Sam, I was there and i started to devour his lips. Fast, hard, my hands were everywhere on him. his head, his neck, his chest.

His butt. The sexiness of his butt was not letting me breathe properly. I kissed him as i began to pull his t-shirt up and over his head and he was touching all the right places. My sensitive breasts were even more sensitive at his touch and the way he was kissing me. Silently thanking my God that he was a good kisser, we got to the couch and i pushed him down. Got on my knees and i undid his fly pulled down his jeans till they were puddled at his ankles, leaving his legs somewhat tied as he had on shoes. I got naked [except for my bra] while he looked on then knelt to put his dick in my mouth.

Took it in. 

All the way in… I tried. But i really could not cause he was so hard and quite big as is normal with tall dudes [at least 70%]

He smelled so good. I was almost gonna cum just giving him pleasure. He pulled me up and i sat on his laps with my pussy above his cock. I felt the heat coming from him then i let him thrust in to me as far as was possible. We moaned at the same time.

Then he started fucking me. His hands on my ass, holding me still while he assaulted my hungry pussy. It took just about 9 thrusts to have me cumming on his dick. He didn’t stop. He started kissing me and he silenced most of my screams with his mouth… O God, I was cumming again. 

He. Did. Not. Stop. 

He turned us around such that i was beneath him now with him kneeling on the floor and my ass hanging off the edge of the couch. 

He was intent on driving me crazy now, cuz he undid my bra [with the frontal clasp--thank goodness] and started to suck on my nipples. It was crazy, the angle his cock was hitting deep inside of me and the reaction he was eliciting by sucking my nipples relentlessly had me giving up a third earth shattering orgasm. 

I knew he was going to cum too so i tightened my pussy walls. Right then he looked straight into my eyes, and yelled “Fuck, woman!” I felt his cum gushing out of him and into me. Feeling so spent. He kissed me as he regained his breath. I looked at the time and realized we had spent almost an hour. 

Oh shit! Work. He showed me to the bathroom where i cleaned up as best as i could and he took me back to the office. Kissing me before i Left the car. 

The rest of my day was a blur. I went straight home to soak in a bath. My pussy was sore. It had been a long time since i had such good dick.

I was looking forward to another encounter with Toro.

I would invite him to my house tomorrow. Hopefully he won’t choose Champions’ League over me.

I got out of my tub and went to bed. I did not need Mr. O. today.i already had enough ‘O’s for the day.

I chuckled at the thought and then Toro called my phone. I happily answered his call. 

“Woman. Exotic woman”

I blushed a bit, as fresh memories of what happened in the afternoon came back.

“Toro, fimile o”

“Can I come and see you tomorrow? Thats if you don’t already have plans”

I pretended to think for a bit before i gave an answer so I wouldn’t seem  as eager as i actually was. “Well, yeah. Come by 12:00pm. I should be done with everything by then”

“Alright babe, sleep with the angels” He said

“Is that not death?” I retorted.

Then we both laughed and started talking about… I can’t remember, but it was fun and an extra hour before I finally slept that night.

 

Saturday was so bright even if it was rainy. It was bright for me because i was gonna get some from that cute dude. I prepared breakfast, had some, went back in to take a shower and dressed in a simple t-shirt and a mini skirt…. In case things were gonna get outta hand. 

At about 12:20 pm, I was fuming at his lateness. Thought he said he knew my area very well. Or was he gonna stand me up? Then my door bell went off.

I went to open door. Paused before opening so I could compose myself. Then I opened the door and I was pleasantly assaulted by the smell of his cologne. Stopped myself before jumping on him as I remembered I was supposed to be quite mad.

 

“Hey”, I said. “Welcome. Come in and make yourself comfortable” Turning away from him.

“Adenike, how are you” 

“Fine, will you have anyhting to drink?”

“Water will be just fine, thank you”

I went to fetch him water. Wondering why he did not mention that he was sorry for being late or anything. 

That got me fuming. I was getting confused as to why i was so angry. When I handed him his glass of water I went to sit on a single chair so he would not have a space to sit close to me. 

I was staring at my phone, ignoring him and then I felt his eyes on me. I looked up and confirmed he was staring at me.

I raised my eyebrow like ‘what?’

“Adenike, what’s with the attitude?”

“What attitude?, maybe guilty conscience is making you feel invisible attitude. Cause I ain’t giving you none” I say quietly as i cross my legs. My anklet caught his attention.

“Nice anklet, Adenike. Very sexy. Are there any more jewelry i should know about?”

“Find out yourself, sir” I answered, then added “Maybe you will find out next week” 

“Woman” he says, quite exasperatedly. 

“Toro, do not use that tone with me. Cause you were the one that came late and did not even say a little apology… you did not even acknowledge it” I got up and started to walk, going no where in particular. Feigning anger.

I felt his presence behind me as he grabbed my waist and whispered “sorry” in to my ear.

Jeez! I felt the effect of his breath on my ear all the way to my toes. 

I didn’t turn around cause my face had my horny look. 

“Its Ok” I said.

“Is that why you did not let me get a feel of your soft body in my arms when i came in?”

“No” I said.

“Are there other things I have to apologize for?” He nipped my ear. While his hands started to travel higher than my waist… “Or do you want me to apologize differently?”

Words were stuck in my throat.

Gawsh… what was this beautiful half stranger doing to me? Thoughts were racing through my mind but i could not discern them. 

He put his right hand in my panties while his other hand was massaging my boobs.

My knees were weak. Wanted to do something with my hands. my right hand went  around his neck as he started to give me little suckling kisses on my neck.My other hand was on his as he touched my boobs.

Opening my eyes, I realized we were in front of the decorative mirror. 

The sight aroused me more. It looked like a work of art. And I looked so wanton while I happily received his vampire administrations. 

“Fuck me, Toro. Fuck me against the wall” 

I whispered breathlessly

I turned around and kissed him so deeply. He nipped my lips… tiny little bites. I was in heaven and hell. 

“Dude! Take me… Please” 

He turned me around and discarded my panties as my front was pressed against the wall. I was already wet from his earlier ministrations. he thrust deep into me from behind.

Fuck. Bliss. Forgot my own name, I swear.

He was pumping my pussy and stimulating my clitoris at the same time. I thought I was going to pass out from the intensity of my orgasm.

He removed his hand from my nub and put his finger in my mouth. And i sucked it, as if my life depended on it.

Shit.. this was fucking sexy.

He continued pounding me with more force now, pulling my hair so i could see his face above me as he kissed my forehead. His other hand kept my hips still so he could keep pounding the shit out of me. 

I couldn’t keep my eyes open.. the impending orgasm was blinding me already… he took me higher and higher till i could no longer feel my feet on the ground and i felt like i was choking back gasps.

He was going to cum for me too… i wanted to taste it. I got on my knees and put his cock in my mouth. Stroking it with my tongue while i played with his balls. He put his hands on the wall and i felt his cum spill in to my mouth while i let it slide down my throat. An interesting display of expressions on his face and when he was done, he pulled me up for a kiss. 

We kissed for about three minutes and then to break the intensity, I whispered jokingly’

“I should get angry more often… I like your way of apologizing.”

We put our clothes in order and sat to watch an episode of ANTM. I’m sure he just put up with it for me. He told me to put my head on his shoulder which i did. 

He started touching me again. I look up at him and i saw that horny gleam in his eyes.

I looked at him… I was getting warm too, but I wanted to show him a few things.

I got up and asked him to follow me to my bedroom. 

In the bedroom, I asked him to strip and lay on his back. I kissed him… distracting him while i cuffed his right hand.

When he heard the click, he looked into my eyes and stopped kissing me abruptly. 

“Adenike… what are you doing?”

“I’m cuffing you, dear. stay put. As you can feel, the cuff is velvety, it won’t hurt you” 

He let me cuff his other hand and i started to administer open kisses… his lips, he neck, ears, torso, his nipples.. his belly button, I loved the response i was getting. He was fucking ecstatic. Kissing his pelvis and not quite kissing his dick… My hands were all over him. I wanted to know every single bit of his body… i kissed between his thighs… not getting to his straining rod before i got up from the bed to strip… 

I went and knelt over his face with my knees in each side of his head while i bent over his length so i could  suck his dick while he had a full view of how dripping wet his pleasure gave me pleasure… 

I kissed the tip of his cock to taste his precum on my tongue. Felt so good that he wanted me this bad. I lightly scraped his cap with my teeth and i felt him shiver. I moved down [my up] a little more so i could fuck his cock with my boobs… he did not have much longer. I got off him and mounted him… let his cock go in to me ever so slightly then i withdrew so i could rub my pussy juice all over his cock. Then I let him in to me as far as he could go… i was looking in to his eyes… making sure he saw how intensely he affected me. I then i started to ride while i touched my boobs like I felt his hands on me… it was fucking crazy… he was making me cum without touching me… i felt the heat from deep within me burst and i was making sobbing sounds. I collapsed on top of him and  he whispered in my ear to remove the cuffs. I did… then he started over… his hands on my ass… my lips over his… he spanked me hard on my butt cheek 

“You naughty, naughty girl… I love how naughty you are.. You know you have been bad?”

I couldn’t talk cause he was assaulting my pussy and kneading my ass… My mind was blank…he was looking at me straight in my eyes… “You know you need to be spanked, yeah?”

I nod, like i have been hypnotized. 

“What?” He asks

“Yeah” I respond.

“Yeah, what?” he asks

“Yeah, I have been naughty and i deserve to be spanked” 

He got out from under me and took me from behind, spanking me every now and then…

I started to cum, the intensity taking me by surprise… “At this rate, I would probably die of pleasure”, i thought…

His grip on my ass got stronger and after my orgasm i felt his seed hot on my ass…  I collapsed on the bed and he collapsed half covering me… 

After a few minutes, we stepped in my bathroom to shower… we showered tiredly then went to bed… I slept well in his arms..

 

When I opened my eyes, it was dark… i felt my arms over my head and i could see Toro’s Form coming in between my spread legs…

 

“What the hell are you doing, Toro?”

“It is pay back time love… Now close your eyes and enjoy..”


Fuck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post

@234VIBES ENTZ Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

234VIBEZ ENTERTAINMENT. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.