Our Blog

VIDEO: BIRDMAN RAPPED ME AT AGE 11 - LIL WAYNE ADMITS


YMCMB rapper, Lil Wayne appears drunk in this clip, where he admitted being rapped at age 11 by Birdman and aswel stated he didnt press charges cos he loved it...Like seriously?
I think this is some really sick BS this new age rappers are doing. Hiphop went from the "conscious rap era", to the ""ghansta rap era", "the blings rap era" and now we are in the "GAY ERA"? Something is definitely Wrong. Or what Do you think?



DOWNLOAD VIDEO

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love
    to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link
    back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested.

    Cheers!

    Here is my page: benefits of juicing

    ReplyDelete

Random Post

@234VIBES ENTZ Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab Copyright © 2014

234VIBEZ ENTERTAINMENT. Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.